Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Day in the Wild.

Hello everyone!

Well I slept in today. That meant no breakfast for me. We left for Animal Kingdom at 9:30. The first ride we went on was the Kilimonjaro Safari. We saw so many animals. There were 3 giraff's that walked right in front of our Truck and two more standing right beside us. That ride is so cool!

Next was Expadition Everest. It is a roller coaster ride! I had never been on it before. The last time I was here it was just being built. It was so fun! Kevin doesn't like roller coasters but he was a trooper and came on it with us! He did great and thought it was ok.

We saw the Festival of the Lion King. It is amazing what those actors and tumblers can do. Kevin even thought it was good.

Lunch was at Pizzafari. Nothing to exciting. We had pizza and that was about it.
It was off to ride the Dino-Rama rides.

We left Animal Kingdom and went to the Florida Mall. I had to go to a store there and then we were off to one of the other outlet malls.

Supper was at Golden Corral. Wow did I eat to much.

We finished off the night at the Prime Outlet mall and are now back at the hotel.

No hot tub for me tonight as we are getting up at 7:00 am to be at the Magic Kingdom by 8:15 for the Key to the Kingdom tour. It is a tour of behind the scenes at the Magic Kingdom. I am looking forward to this!!!

Well I think that is all for tonight.
I will be updating the drop shots photos tonight to.
www.dropshots.com/bonniejgoud

Talk to you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Bonnie--welcome to the world of blogging! It is certainly a great way to be able to share your wonderful adventures with us (particularly those of us who will have to be happy living vicariously through you!). I keep falling off the wagon in terms of my ability to stay current with my blog, but I'm still trying! Glad I have someone else's blog to follow! :-)

    ReplyDelete